Monday, July 19, 2010

wwe--what a waste of time

Why do people waste all their money going to watch fake wrestling shows starring steroid users? All they do is put on a show that makes people dumber by the time it's over.
Back in the day, I always enjoyed watching Kane, Undertaker, and John Cena. As I have gotten older I have come to appreciate real sports, not fake ones. If I get into a time machine, I wish I could have seen Rowdy Roddy Piper, Rick Flair and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

The Rock is in a category of his own. I mean who doesn't like the movie Game Plan. my other favorite movies that he starred in was race to witch mountain, gridiron gang, the scorpion king, the rundown, be cool, tooth fairy, planet 51, doom, walking tall, get smart, and why did i get married to you.
People would be much better off watching MMA. Or, how 'bout this? People should go to MMA classes and learn it themselves.

I have never seen the movie The Wrestler but it's one of my team leader's favorites. She told me to see it, but no way. Like I said, fake wrestling is a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment